Agenda

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What substance help us stick together? #malt13

The candy nerds are compose of different flavors and colors! However, in a nerd rope a liquerish substance hold them all together. As cadre camp members for malt13 we act as individual nerds with different flavors an colors, therefore the question i am asking myself is what will hold us together?
I cant seem to tell what the special substance will be yet, however i did notice that outside the classroom, during lunch we had more fun than inside the classroom. I was able to learn new technology and philosophy from my peers unique experiences. I am concluding that our unique experiences, passions, and laughs will hold us together through a long year! Its only through us taking a leap of faith on others will we be able to learn from those around us. Hope we keep laughing and learning outside the classroom together.

No comments:

Post a Comment